B&M Rotterdam

  • Stephen G. Myers
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      I'm looking for information, old postcards, photos on the Boston & Maine
      Railroad at Rotterdam Junction and Scotia, New York. I am putting
      together an article and would appreciate any information. Photos or
      postcards are only needed to borrow for a good scan.

      Steve Myers
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
        Hi Steve,

        I have a B&M Freight Train Symbol Book NO. 71 from April 24, 1960 that
        does have a page listing the freight runs between Mechanicville and
        Rotterdam Junction if you'd like a scan or maybe transferred to a Word
        perfect spread sheet.

        I also have B&M ETT NO. 66 from April 27, 1958 that does have a table
        for Mickeyville to Rotterdam that lists eight passenger trains in each
        direction but they only go the first mile to W. Y. Cabin, about six minutes.

        Paul :-)