Re: [FJGRailroad] Trolley photo

  • Stephen G. Myers
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2006
      OK, tell me how to get to the photo or e-mail it to me personally.

      Steve Myers

      On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 17:02:59 -0000 "Gino DiCarlo" <fjgrailroad@...>
      writes:
      > Hi guys,
      >
      > I just posted a photo to the Yahoo Group home.
      > It's the shot of FJG 176 at Glenville, waiting to
      > head to Gloversville. This must have been taken
      > just 2 days before abandonment. The trolley car
      > stands at the north-ebd of the Scotia Bridge which
      > has just been condemed...

      > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
      > Visit Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York
      > State at
      > http://ny.existingstations.com/
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Glenn J. Williams
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2006
        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Gino DiCarlo" <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:

        > Hi guys,
        >
        > I just posted a photo to the Yahoo Group home.
        > It's the shot of FJG 176 at Glenville, waiting to
        > head to Gloversville. This must have been taken
        > just 2 days before abandonment. The trolley car
        > stands at the north-ebd of the Scotia Bridge which
        > has just been condemed...
        >
        > Gino

        Gino,

        That is a great photo!

        Thanks to Dave and you for sharing it.

        Glenn
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
          If you go to the group main page, there should be something that says
          "one new photo."  Click there and it will take you to it!

          You need to log into Yahoo to see it!

          Gino

          On 2/2/06, Paul Charland < p.charlie@...> wrote:
          Hi Gino,

          Can't see the shot, only get a "Network Error".  They've changed the
          look of the group again, but when I was looking in the files area I seen
          some people have a green cross beside their happy face.  Any idea what a
          green cross stands for, never seen it on any other groups.

          Paul :-)

          --
          www.ginosrailpage.com
          www.fjgrr.org
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
            Hi Gino,

            Thanks, worked that time. I was wondering if they weren't going to let
            me see it yesterday because I have my cookies set to 'this session only'.

            Paul :-)

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
              Just don't toss your cookies!

              Gino