Re: [FJGRailroad] Trolley photo

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hi Gino,

      Can't see the shot, only get a "Network Error". They've changed the
      look of the group again, but when I was looking in the files area I seen
      some people have a green cross beside their happy face. Any idea what a
      green cross stands for, never seen it on any other groups.

      Paul :-)

      Gino DiCarlo wrote:
      > Hi guys,
      >
      > I just posted a photo to the Yahoo Group home.
      > It's the shot of FJG 176 at Glenville, waiting to
      > head to Gloversville. This must have been taken
      > just 2 days before abandonment. The trolley car
      > stands at the north-ebd of the Scotia Bridge which
      > has just been condemed...
      >
      > Gino
    • Stephen G. Myers
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2006
        OK, tell me how to get to the photo or e-mail it to me personally.

        Steve Myers

        On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 17:02:59 -0000 "Gino DiCarlo" <fjgrailroad@...>
        writes:
        > Hi guys,
        >
        > I just posted a photo to the Yahoo Group home.
        > It's the shot of FJG 176 at Glenville, waiting to
        > head to Gloversville. This must have been taken
        > just 2 days before abandonment. The trolley car
        > stands at the north-ebd of the Scotia Bridge which
        > has just been condemed...

        > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
        > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
        > Visit Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York
        > State at
        > http://ny.existingstations.com/
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Glenn J. Williams
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2006
          --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Gino DiCarlo" <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:

          > Hi guys,
          >
          > I just posted a photo to the Yahoo Group home.
          > It's the shot of FJG 176 at Glenville, waiting to
          > head to Gloversville. This must have been taken
          > just 2 days before abandonment. The trolley car
          > stands at the north-ebd of the Scotia Bridge which
          > has just been condemed...
          >
          > Gino

          Gino,

          That is a great photo!

          Thanks to Dave and you for sharing it.

          Glenn
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
            If you go to the group main page, there should be something that says
            "one new photo."  Click there and it will take you to it!

            You need to log into Yahoo to see it!

            Gino

            --
            www.ginosrailpage.com
            www.fjgrr.org
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
              Hi Gino,

              Thanks, worked that time. I was wondering if they weren't going to let
              me see it yesterday because I have my cookies set to 'this session only'.

              Paul :-)

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
                Just don't toss your cookies!

                Gino