Trolley photo

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hi guys,

      I just posted a photo to the Yahoo Group home.
      It's the shot of FJG 176 at Glenville, waiting to
      head to Gloversville. This must have been taken
      just 2 days before abandonment. The trolley car
      stands at the north-ebd of the Scotia Bridge which
      has just been condemed...

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2006
        Hi Gino,

        Can't see the shot, only get a "Network Error". They've changed the
        look of the group again, but when I was looking in the files area I seen
        some people have a green cross beside their happy face. Any idea what a
        green cross stands for, never seen it on any other groups.

        Paul :-)

        Gino DiCarlo wrote:
        > Hi guys,
        >
        > I just posted a photo to the Yahoo Group home.
        > It's the shot of FJG 176 at Glenville, waiting to
        > head to Gloversville. This must have been taken
        > just 2 days before abandonment. The trolley car
        > stands at the north-ebd of the Scotia Bridge which
        > has just been condemed...
        >
        > Gino
      • Stephen G. Myers
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2006
          OK, tell me how to get to the photo or e-mail it to me personally.

          Steve Myers

          On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 17:02:59 -0000 "Gino DiCarlo" <fjgrailroad@...>
          writes:
          > Hi guys,
          >
          > I just posted a photo to the Yahoo Group home.
          > It's the shot of FJG 176 at Glenville, waiting to
          > head to Gloversville. This must have been taken
          > just 2 days before abandonment. The trolley car
          > stands at the north-ebd of the Scotia Bridge which
          > has just been condemed...

          > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
          > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
          > Visit Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York
          > State at
          > http://ny.existingstations.com/
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Glenn J. Williams
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 2, 2006
            --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Gino DiCarlo" <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:

            > Hi guys,
            >
            > I just posted a photo to the Yahoo Group home.
            > It's the shot of FJG 176 at Glenville, waiting to
            > head to Gloversville. This must have been taken
            > just 2 days before abandonment. The trolley car
            > stands at the north-ebd of the Scotia Bridge which
            > has just been condemed...
            >
            > Gino

            Gino,

            That is a great photo!

            Thanks to Dave and you for sharing it.

            Glenn
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
              If you go to the group main page, there should be something that says
              "one new photo."  Click there and it will take you to it!

              You need to log into Yahoo to see it!

              Gino

              --
              www.ginosrailpage.com
              www.fjgrr.org
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
                Hi Gino,

                Thanks, worked that time. I was wondering if they weren't going to let
                me see it yesterday because I have my cookies set to 'this session only'.

                Paul :-)

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 3, 2006
                  Just don't toss your cookies!

                  Gino