Springfield Show

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hi guys,

      I was at the Springfield show and saw the Critter engine model.
      (Cranesville Block switcher) She looks pretty neat! Also, thanks to
      my keen eye, I noticed a
      neat FJ&G trolley picture as Dave Reffue was flipping through items for sale.
      The neat picture is of one of the last FJG trolley cars getting ready
      to make the
      run from Schenectady to Gloversville. The picture's location is at
      the north side
      of the Scotia bridge, which is pretty neat. I've had troubles with my
      scanner, but as soon as I get her going I will post it to the group.

      I was nice and let Dave add it to his collection. He has agreed to let me share
      it with the group...

      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org