Re: [FJGRailroad] FJG-DO

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2000
      It is my understanding that FJ&G was completely bankrupt by 1973, and had
      actually ceased operations for a month or so before the DO acquisition in
      1974. DO stepped in to preserve the railroad and operated it at a profit
      until around 1982.

      I am not familiar off the top of my head with purchase price, specifics of
      the purchase, etc.

      From: Gino And Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@...>
      To: FJG Railroad <FJGRailroad@egroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, April 23, 2000 9:54 PM