Happy Holidays

    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 24, 2005
      A big Happy Holidays to you and all from Gino's Railpage.  May your Christmas and Hanukkah be a
      festive one!!!  Happy Boxing Day to our friends up North!!!!

      Gino DiCarlo

      --
      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 25, 2005
        Thanks Gino,

        Boxing Day is actually tomorrow... do you not have this in the States, I
        can't imagine the most capitalistic nation on earth not having Boxing
        Day Sales!

        Paul :-) Ho, Ho, Ho!

        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 25, 2005
          I know it's the day after Christmas, I just wanted to drop a "Great White North" reference in my
          email.  Ever since I proclaimed "Happy Thanksgiving" in November a few Years ago! ;)

          Gino

          Gino's Railpage wrote:
          > A big Happy Holidays to you and all from Gino's Railpage.  May your
          > Christmas and Hanukkah be a
          > festive one!!!  Happy Boxing Day to our friends up North!!!!
          >
          > Gino DiCarlo
          >
          > --
          > www.ginosrailpage.com
          > www.fjgrr.org