Re: Gov's press release on rail spending

  • oleroadslug
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2005
      I thought that this was a group of "WISE MEN"?

      Keep it up and that three letter word after wise will change again.
      Starting with A..

      But in the spirit of Christmas...

      Wise men is perfect.

      Be thankful you have a Gov. that will spend some money on rail
      infrastructure. We keep shooting pennies at a dying Amtrak. Commuter
      line Milwaukee-Chicago, that CP rail owns, who says is congested
      already.

      Yes, BattenKill could use the money, I suppose. So could my HO layout..

      There goes another wise ...

      RJS