RE: [FJGRailroad] Gov's press release on rail spending

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2005
      Message
      I was talking about the A&A, BKRR, MAAN, BSOR and so on!

      Wise guy!

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 9, 2005
        Message

        On Fri, 9 Dec 2005 06:42:21 -0600 "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...> writes:
        I thought that this was a group of "WISE MEN"?

          Steve

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 9, 2005
          I thought that this was a group of "WISE MEN"?

          Keep it up and that three letter word after wise will change again.
          Starting with A..

          But in the spirit of Christmas...

          Wise men is perfect.

          Be thankful you have a Gov. that will spend some money on rail
          infrastructure. We keep shooting pennies at a dying Amtrak. Commuter
          line Milwaukee-Chicago, that CP rail owns, who says is congested
          already.

          Yes, BattenKill could use the money, I suppose. So could my HO layout..

          There goes another wise ...

          RJS