anyone know this Gloversville resident?

  • Mike engle
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2005
      I'm looking to contact a
      John A. Marshall who lives on E Fulton Ext.
      anyone know him? In the 70's he was a manager with Singer

      -mike engle
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2005
        If he is around 57 - 58 he may be the same person who played with a buddy of
        mine in a band called the Epics in the late sixties. I believe his father
        was either Sheriff or a deputy and they lived next to where the Stewart's is
        now located on E. Fulton Street Ext. Haven't seen him since the late
        sixties.

        PKL

        >From: "Mike engle" <speigletown@...>
        >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [FJGRailroad] anyone know this Gloversville resident?
        >Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 01:50:19 -0000
        >

        > I'm looking to contact a
        >John A. Marshall who lives on E Fulton Ext.
        >anyone know him? In the 70's he was a manager with Singer
        >
        >-mike engle

      • Dave Brennan