Meeting night

  • charlesvosburgh
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      I was the only one there. Left a little after 7 in case someone
      showed up late. New entrance to library is nice. Charlie
    • Gerald Snyder
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
        I asked the week before Thanksgiving about the meeting
        this month but nobody replied. I figured that with
        the holiday folks were going to be too busy so I
        crossed it off my list.
        Jerry

        --- charlesvosburgh <crvosburgh@...> wrote:

        > I was the only one there. Left a little after 7 in
        > case someone
        > showed up late. New entrance to library is nice.
        > Charlie

        Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        dsl.yahoo.com