  • charlesvosburgh
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
      Gino; I just got the last issue of the Bridge Line Bulletin and
      noticed that they don't list our meeting times like they used to. Is
      there some reason for this? I am renewing my membership for next year
      and could pass along that information if you want it listed. Charlie
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
        I don't know why it's not listed anymore Charlie, it's been a while.  If you'd
        like to tell them, go ahead.  I am not renewing my membership...

        Gino

        On 11/28/05, charlesvosburgh <crvosburgh@...> wrote:
        Gino;  I just got the last issue of the Bridge Line Bulletin and
        noticed that they don't list our meeting times like they used to. Is
        there some reason for this?  I am renewing my membership for next year
        and could pass along that information if you want it listed.  Charlie

        Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
        http://www.lostlandmarks.org
        http://ny.existingstations.com/

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS