Re: [FJGRailroad] Nelliston Freight House

  • Charles Vosburgh
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 23, 2005
      Paul;  I just got a flyer about the new rail tour.  Savannah to DC , A civil war theme. Also today in the NY Daily News editorial page is a letter stating that a New York Central tug boat is going to be scraped unless a new owner can be found. It is located in Bourne, Mass.  It was built in 1924.  Charlie.