RE: [FJGRailroad] 2006 Calendar

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 21, 2005
      I would like to order a case please...............

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 21, 2005
        It's not that bad, it's $6 for the first item, then $3 for each item
        after that... but when you convert it into Canadian funds there is a
        little ouch factor!

        Paul :-)

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 21, 2005
          .. probably get a case of the flu faster then a case of Molson's FJ&G!

          Paul :-)

        • SheilaDanylak@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 21, 2005
            We would like 50 calendars please perhaps with a large order like that they would waive the shipping    Phil
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 21, 2005
              Message
              Do you really want 50?  I believe they offer a discount for that many.  If you are serious about this, I
              will look into it!  I know it wouldn't be 15.99 a piece in bulk..

              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 21, 2005
                Hi Gino,
                               Yes if they could be discounted for bulk we would be interested let me know what you can find out. Thanks.          Phil
              • choochoo1802@webtv.net
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 21, 2005
                  If I saw FJG on a bottle,I would think it stood for - Full of- Juice- &
                  Gas ! Mark