2006 Calendar

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 20, 2005
      Well, it's ready.  I've just put the finishing touches on the 2006 FJ&G RR Calendar.
      12 great shots from my collection that I know you'll like.  High quality and not a
      bad price either.  I figured it would be more, but it looks like $15.99 will get you
      one.  Not too bad.  Head over to the FJGRR store and grab one!

      http://www.cafepress.com/fjgrr

      Go to the bottom of the page and you will see it!

      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org
    • Jason C
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 20, 2005
        AWESOME!!! Just made my christmas shopping easier for
        me! I know of a few people that will be getting FJ&G
        calendars this year. Any chance of getting the
        diamond logo on the hooded sweatshirt?

        Thanks,
        Jason Cook
        Fort Wayne, IN

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 21, 2005
          It's on there now Jason!

          AWESOME!!! Just made my christmas shopping easier for
          me! I know of a few people that will be getting FJ&G
          calendars this year. Any chance of getting the
          diamond logo on the hooded sweatshirt?

          Thanks,
          Jason Cook
          Fort Wayne, IN

          --- Gino's Railpage <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:

          > Well, it's ready. I've just put the finishing
          > touches on the 2006 FJ&G RR
          > Calendar.
          > 12 great shots from my collection that I know you'll
          > like. High quality and
          > not a
          > bad price either. I figured it would be more, but it
          > looks like $15.99 will
          > get you
          > one. Not too bad. Head over to the FJGRR store and
          > grab one!
          >
          > http://www.cafepress.com/fjgrr
          >
          > Go to the bottom of the page and you will see it!
          >
          > Gino
          >
          > --
          > www.ginosrailpage.com <http://www.ginosrailpage.com> www.fjgrr.org
          > <http://www.fjgrr.org>

          __________________________________
          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page http://www.lostlandmarks.org Visit
          Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York State at
          http://ny.existingstations.com/
          Yahoo! Groups Links
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 21, 2005
            ..well now I can order my coffee mug and calender. Was waiting as
            shipping to Canada is $6 for the first item and the mug was only $12!

            Paul :-)

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 21, 2005
              Sorry Paul! I'll have to look into opening a Canadian Store! Maybe
              I can create Molson-FJ&G Bottles. Wouldn't that be neat?

              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 21, 2005
                I would like to order a case please...............

                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 21, 2005
                  It's not that bad, it's $6 for the first item, then $3 for each item
                  after that... but when you convert it into Canadian funds there is a
                  little ouch factor!

                  Paul :-)

                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 21, 2005
                    .. probably get a case of the flu faster then a case of Molson's FJ&G!

                    Paul :-)

                  • SheilaDanylak@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 21, 2005
                      We would like 50 calendars please perhaps with a large order like that they would waive the shipping    Phil
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 21, 2005
                        Message
                        Do you really want 50?  I believe they offer a discount for that many.  If you are serious about this, I
                        will look into it!  I know it wouldn't be 15.99 a piece in bulk..

                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 21, 2005
                          Hi Gino,
                                         Yes if they could be discounted for bulk we would be interested let me know what you can find out. Thanks.          Phil
                        • choochoo1802@webtv.net
                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 21, 2005
                            If I saw FJG on a bottle,I would think it stood for - Full of- Juice- &
                            Gas ! Mark