Get a Load of this!!!

  • Dean J. Splittgerber
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 18, 2005
    • Stephen G. Myers
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 19, 2005
        Are we making a presidential series now?

        On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 20:49:32 -0400 "Dean J. Splittgerber"
        <dsplittgerber1@...> writes:

        http://www.uprr.com/newsinfo/releases/heritage_and_steam/2005/1018_4141.s
        html

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 19, 2005
          ...are they lovers or chads?

          Paul :-)

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 20, 2005
            It would be nice if his kid was fond of railroads too.

            PKL

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 20, 2005
              Good one! One things for sure, George W. Bush doesn't care for the US
              Rail
              System. Maybe he should blow it up and blame terrorists!

              It would be nice if his kid was fond of railroads too.

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 20, 2005
                ...or blame Canada... oh, that's Hillary!

                Paul :-)

                Dicarlo, Gino wrote:

                > Good one! One things for sure, George W. Bush doesn't care for the US
                > Rail
                > System. Maybe he should blow it up and blame terrorists!
                >
                > Gino

              • oleroadslug
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 20, 2005
                  This UP 4141 which has people screaming from the onset ( like the rest
                  of the heritage series has ) was painted about a 1/2 hour from my home
                  in Horicon, WI by little Wisconsin and Southern Railroad Paint Shop.

                  Sounds impressive. Well the paint shop is a garage no bigger than the
                  length of a drive through truck wash. Old 70# milwaukee road rails
                  service it. The town, at it's busiest, is maybe about a 1/4 the size of
                  Gloversvile downtown section, and is about as busy as Northville is in
                  summer.

                  There is a crew of about 3 people who work on engines. Units dry in the
                  sun outside as paint and weather permits.

                  Though small, they are known for their exceptional work. Despite what
                  crap companies send and pay them to do.

                  UP is off it's rocker. You should here the flax out here in the midwest.

                  However, this is not the UP, WSOR homepage, and I wash my hands of this
                  topic. Back to Northville Central RR. The simularities with FJ&G and
                  the WSOR is their size and pride in what they do.

                  Bob Schoneman
                  Appleton, WI