Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Store

  • choochoo1802@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 17, 2005
      When does the 2006 calendars go on sale! Mark
    • Gino DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 18, 2005
        Still working on it Mark! They will be in the store!

        Gino

        __________________________________
        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 18, 2005
          Gino,

          Nice job on the Park brochure logo. The color of the "G" should be the gold
          used for the FJ&G.org below the logo rather than green. Each letter is
          outlined in black. Another attractive logo, though not nearly so, which
          can be done in green and red, red and black is the double circle logo used
          on their early timetable folders.

          PKL

          >Gino DiCarlo wrote:
          > > Hi guys,
          > >
          > > By request, I have added some new artwork for the FJGRR.ORG store. You
          >can
          > > now find the classic FJ&G logo that was used on the book for the park on
          >a hat,
          > > sweatshirt and tee-shirt. I've also added some other neat stuff
          >including an FJG
          > > Clock. Check it out!
          > >
          > > Gino
          > >
          > > http://www.cafepress.com/fjgrr
        • Gino DiCarlo
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 19, 2005
            Since I can't dig up the original, I'll just go with
            it now! Looks pretty nice!

            Gino

            --- paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:

            > Gino,
            >
            > Nice job on the Park brochure logo. The color of
            > the "G" should be the gold
            > used for the FJ&G.org below the logo rather than
            > green. Each letter is
            > outlined in black. Another attractive logo, though
            > not nearly so, which
            > can be done in green and red, red and black is the
            > double circle logo used
            > on their early timetable folders.
            >
            > PKL
            >

            > >Gino DiCarlo wrote:
            > > > Hi guys,
            > > >
            > > > By request, I have added some new artwork for
            > the FJGRR.ORG store. You
            > >can
            > > > now find the classic FJ&G logo that was used on
            > the book for the park on
            > >a hat,
            > > > sweatshirt and tee-shirt. I've also added some
            > other neat stuff
            > >including an FJG
            > > > Clock. Check it out!
            > > >
            > > > Gino
            > > >
            > > > http://www.cafepress.com/fjgrr

            __________________________________
            Yahoo! Music Unlimited
            http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 20, 2005
              Yes it does.

              PKL

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 20, 2005
                Gino, I'm sending another scan of it over to your other address since i cant
                attach a file here. WHile I'm on it I'll send over the circle logo too.

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 20, 2005
                  I've got obe of the old Sacandaga logos.  The one with the upside
                  down triangle and it says Sacandaga Park.  I'd like to do that, but it's
                  only B&W.

                  Gino

                  On 10/20/05, paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:
                  Gino, I'm sending another scan of it over to your other address since i cant
                  attach a file here.  WHile I'm on it I'll send over the circle logo too.

                  PKL

                  > >From: Gino DiCarlo <thedicarlos@...>
                  > >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                  > >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Store
                  > >Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 04:47:25 -0700 (PDT)
                  > >
                  > >Since I can't dig up the original, I'll just go with
                  > >it now!  Looks pretty nice!
                  > >
                  > >Gino
                  > >
                  > >--- paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > Gino,
                  > > >
                  > > > Nice job on the Park brochure logo.  The color of
                  > > > the "G" should be the gold
                  > > > used for the FJ&G.org below the logo rather than
                  > > > green.  Each letter is
                  > > > outlined in black.   Another attractive logo, though
                  > > > not nearly so, which
                  > > > can be done in green and red, red and black is the
                  > > > double circle logo used
                  > > > on their early timetable folders.
                  > > >
                  > > > PKL

                  > > > the FJGRR.ORG store.  You
                  > > > the book for the park on
                  > > > other neat stuff

                  > >__________________________________
                  > >Yahoo! Music Unlimited
                  > >Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.
                  > >http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

                  Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
                  http://www.lostlandmarks.org
                  http://ny.existingstations.com/