Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Store

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 17, 2005
      Very cool Gino!

      Paul :-)

    • choochoo1802@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 17, 2005
        When does the 2006 calendars go on sale! Mark
      • Gino DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 18, 2005
          Still working on it Mark! They will be in the store!

          Gino

          __________________________________
          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 18, 2005
            Gino,

            Nice job on the Park brochure logo. The color of the "G" should be the gold
            used for the FJ&G.org below the logo rather than green. Each letter is
            outlined in black. Another attractive logo, though not nearly so, which
            can be done in green and red, red and black is the double circle logo used
            on their early timetable folders.

            PKL

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 19, 2005
              Since I can't dig up the original, I'll just go with
              it now! Looks pretty nice!

              Gino

              --- paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:

              > Gino,
              >
              > Nice job on the Park brochure logo. The color of
              > the "G" should be the gold
              > used for the FJ&G.org below the logo rather than
              > green. Each letter is
              > outlined in black. Another attractive logo, though
              > not nearly so, which
              > can be done in green and red, red and black is the
              > double circle logo used
              > on their early timetable folders.
              >
              > PKL
              >

              > >Gino DiCarlo wrote:
              > > > Hi guys,
              > > >
              > > > By request, I have added some new artwork for
              > the FJGRR.ORG store. You
              > >can
              > > > now find the classic FJ&G logo that was used on
              > the book for the park on
              > >a hat,
              > > > sweatshirt and tee-shirt. I've also added some
              > other neat stuff
              > >including an FJG
              > > > Clock. Check it out!
              > > >
              > > > Gino
              > > >
              > > > http://www.cafepress.com/fjgrr

              __________________________________
              Yahoo! Music Unlimited
              http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 20, 2005
                Yes it does.

                PKL

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 20, 2005
                  Gino, I'm sending another scan of it over to your other address since i cant
                  attach a file here. WHile I'm on it I'll send over the circle logo too.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 20, 2005
                    I've got obe of the old Sacandaga logos.  The one with the upside
                    down triangle and it says Sacandaga Park.  I'd like to do that, but it's
                    only B&W.

                    Gino

                    On 10/20/05, paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:
                    Gino, I'm sending another scan of it over to your other address since i cant
                    attach a file here.  WHile I'm on it I'll send over the circle logo too.

                    PKL

                    > >From: Gino DiCarlo <thedicarlos@...>
                    > >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                    > >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Store
                    > >Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 04:47:25 -0700 (PDT)
                    > >
                    > >Since I can't dig up the original, I'll just go with
                    > >it now!  Looks pretty nice!
                    > >
                    > >Gino
                    > >
                    > >--- paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > Gino,
                    > > >
                    > > > Nice job on the Park brochure logo.  The color of
                    > > > the "G" should be the gold
                    > > > used for the FJ&G.org below the logo rather than
                    > > > green.  Each letter is
                    > > > outlined in black.   Another attractive logo, though
                    > > > not nearly so, which
                    > > > can be done in green and red, red and black is the
                    > > > double circle logo used
                    > > > on their early timetable folders.
                    > > >
                    > > > PKL

                    > > > the FJGRR.ORG store.  You
                    > > > the book for the park on
                    > > > other neat stuff

                    > >__________________________________
                    > >Yahoo! Music Unlimited
                    > >Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.
                    > >http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

                    Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
                    http://www.lostlandmarks.org
                    http://ny.existingstations.com/