FJ&G Store

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 17, 2005
      Hi guys,

      By request, I have added some new artwork for the FJGRR.ORG store. You can
      now find the classic FJ&G logo that was used on the book for the park on a hat,
      sweatshirt and tee-shirt. I've also added some other neat stuff including an FJG
      Clock. Check it out!

      Gino

      http://www.cafepress.com/fjgrr
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 17, 2005
        Very cool Gino!

        Paul :-)

      • choochoo1802@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 17, 2005
          When does the 2006 calendars go on sale! Mark
        • Gino DiCarlo
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 18, 2005
            Still working on it Mark! They will be in the store!

            Gino

            __________________________________
            http://mail.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 18, 2005
              Gino,

              Nice job on the Park brochure logo. The color of the "G" should be the gold
              used for the FJ&G.org below the logo rather than green. Each letter is
              outlined in black. Another attractive logo, though not nearly so, which
              can be done in green and red, red and black is the double circle logo used
              on their early timetable folders.

              PKL

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 19, 2005
                Since I can't dig up the original, I'll just go with
                it now! Looks pretty nice!

                Gino

                --- paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:

                > Gino,
                >
                > Nice job on the Park brochure logo. The color of
                > the "G" should be the gold
                > used for the FJ&G.org below the logo rather than
                > green. Each letter is
                > outlined in black. Another attractive logo, though
                > not nearly so, which
                > can be done in green and red, red and black is the
                > double circle logo used
                > on their early timetable folders.
                >
                > PKL
                >

                > >Gino DiCarlo wrote:
                > > > Hi guys,
                > > >
                > > > By request, I have added some new artwork for
                > the FJGRR.ORG store. You
                > >can
                > > > now find the classic FJ&G logo that was used on
                > the book for the park on
                > >a hat,
                > > > sweatshirt and tee-shirt. I've also added some
                > other neat stuff
                > >including an FJG
                > > > Clock. Check it out!
                > > >
                > > > Gino
                > > >
                > > > http://www.cafepress.com/fjgrr

                __________________________________
                Yahoo! Music Unlimited
                http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 20, 2005
                  Yes it does.

                  PKL

                  Message 8 of 9 , Oct 20, 2005
                    Gino, I'm sending another scan of it over to your other address since i cant
                    attach a file here. WHile I'm on it I'll send over the circle logo too.

                    Message 9 of 9 , Oct 20, 2005
                      I've got obe of the old Sacandaga logos.  The one with the upside
                      down triangle and it says Sacandaga Park.  I'd like to do that, but it's
                      only B&W.

                      Gino

                      On 10/20/05, paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:
                      Gino, I'm sending another scan of it over to your other address since i cant
                      attach a file here.  WHile I'm on it I'll send over the circle logo too.

                      PKL

                      > >From: Gino DiCarlo <thedicarlos@...>
                      > >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                      > >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Store
                      > >Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 04:47:25 -0700 (PDT)
                      > >
                      > >Since I can't dig up the original, I'll just go with
                      > >it now!  Looks pretty nice!
                      > >
                      > >Gino
                      > >
                      > >--- paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > Gino,
                      > > >
                      > > > Nice job on the Park brochure logo.  The color of
                      > > > the "G" should be the gold
                      > > > used for the FJ&G.org below the logo rather than
                      > > > green.  Each letter is
                      > > > outlined in black.   Another attractive logo, though
                      > > > not nearly so, which
                      > > > can be done in green and red, red and black is the
                      > > > double circle logo used
                      > > > on their early timetable folders.
                      > > >
                      > > > PKL

                      > > > the FJGRR.ORG store.  You
                      > > > the book for the park on
                      > > > other neat stuff

                      > >__________________________________
                      > >Yahoo! Music Unlimited
                      > >Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.
                      > >http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

                      Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
                      http://www.lostlandmarks.org
                      http://ny.existingstations.com/