RE: [FJGRailroad] Rails Northeast

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
      BTW stopped by the Amsterdam wreck on Sunday morning. I counted nine covered
      hoppers on thier sides and one bathtub gon in the siding by Quandts. The
      latter is bent in the middle. I would expect all of this equipment to be
      scrapped on site.

      I was in Johnstown Sunday morning and noticed that where the FJ&G crosses rt
      29 by Smittys they have painted the phrase "FJ&G Trail"

    • SheilaDanylak@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
        Te road is also painted on N.Perry St  near Miller and Decker Streets crossing.That location is beautifully landscaped.
         Have also noticed a few driving around town,
        Will be watching more now thank you
      • oleroadslug
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
          There is a fool in every crowd. ;-) I'll start off the bidding. I'm
          sure it's worth every penny. I would rather come to Gloversville and
          pick it up myself, but I am planning a trip back out to Northville
          this coming summer/fall, maybe I can time it with a group get together.

          No problem helping the cause and a friend. Besides, what some 'idiots'
          pay for my slides on ebay, have paid for this already...

          Regards,

          Bob Schoneman
          Appleton, WI
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 18, 2005
            Too much, too little?  It is a great article that every FJ&G fan should have!

            Gino

            On 10/17/05, joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...> wrote:
            Five Bucks ! Holy Cow !

            >From: "Gino DiCarlo" <fjgrailroad@...>
            >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Rails Northeast
            >Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:41:36 -0000
            >
            >Hi guys,
            >
            >Joe Klapkowski's article on the FJ&G from Rails Northeast is
            >available on Ebay.  Here is the number...
            >
            >6570600856
            >
            >Bidding starts at 5 bucks!
            >
            >Gino

            Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page