RE: [FJGRailroad] Rails Northeast

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
      Five Bucks ! Holy Cow !

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
        BTW stopped by the Amsterdam wreck on Sunday morning. I counted nine covered
        hoppers on thier sides and one bathtub gon in the siding by Quandts. The
        latter is bent in the middle. I would expect all of this equipment to be
        scrapped on site.

        I was in Johnstown Sunday morning and noticed that where the FJ&G crosses rt
        29 by Smittys they have painted the phrase "FJ&G Trail"

      • SheilaDanylak@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
          Te road is also painted on N.Perry St  near Miller and Decker Streets crossing.That location is beautifully landscaped.
           Have also noticed a few driving around town,
          Will be watching more now thank you
        • oleroadslug
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
            There is a fool in every crowd. ;-) I'll start off the bidding. I'm
            sure it's worth every penny. I would rather come to Gloversville and
            pick it up myself, but I am planning a trip back out to Northville
            this coming summer/fall, maybe I can time it with a group get together.

            No problem helping the cause and a friend. Besides, what some 'idiots'
            pay for my slides on ebay, have paid for this already...

            Regards,

            Bob Schoneman
            Appleton, WI
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 18, 2005
              Too much, too little?  It is a great article that every FJ&G fan should have!

              Gino

              On 10/17/05, joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...> wrote:
              Five Bucks ! Holy Cow !

              >From: "Gino DiCarlo" <fjgrailroad@...>
              >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Rails Northeast
              >Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:41:36 -0000
              >
              >Hi guys,
              >
              >Joe Klapkowski's article on the FJ&G from Rails Northeast is
              >available on Ebay.  Here is the number...
              >
              >6570600856
              >
              >Bidding starts at 5 bucks!
              >
              >Gino

              Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page