Rails Northeast

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
      Hi guys,

      Joe Klapkowski's article on the FJ&G from Rails Northeast is
      available on Ebay. Here is the number...

      6570600856

      Bidding starts at 5 bucks!

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
        Five Bucks ! Holy Cow !

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
          BTW stopped by the Amsterdam wreck on Sunday morning. I counted nine covered
          hoppers on thier sides and one bathtub gon in the siding by Quandts. The
          latter is bent in the middle. I would expect all of this equipment to be
          scrapped on site.

          I was in Johnstown Sunday morning and noticed that where the FJ&G crosses rt
          29 by Smittys they have painted the phrase "FJ&G Trail"

        • SheilaDanylak@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
            Te road is also painted on N.Perry St  near Miller and Decker Streets crossing.That location is beautifully landscaped.
             Have also noticed a few driving around town,
            Will be watching more now thank you
          • oleroadslug
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 17, 2005
              There is a fool in every crowd. ;-) I'll start off the bidding. I'm
              sure it's worth every penny. I would rather come to Gloversville and
              pick it up myself, but I am planning a trip back out to Northville
              this coming summer/fall, maybe I can time it with a group get together.

              No problem helping the cause and a friend. Besides, what some 'idiots'
              pay for my slides on ebay, have paid for this already...

              Regards,

              Bob Schoneman
              Appleton, WI
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 18, 2005
                Too much, too little?  It is a great article that every FJ&G fan should have!

                Gino

                On 10/17/05, joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...> wrote:
                Five Bucks ! Holy Cow !

                >From: "Gino DiCarlo" <fjgrailroad@...>
                >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Rails Northeast
                >Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:41:36 -0000
                >
                >Hi guys,
                >
                >Joe Klapkowski's article on the FJ&G from Rails Northeast is
                >available on Ebay.  Here is the number...
                >
                >6570600856
                >
                >Bidding starts at 5 bucks!
                >
                >Gino

                Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page