Virtual FJ&G

  • Saul Kalbfeld
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21, 2000
      What are the current operating divisions of the D&O System. I am
      thinking of designing a new color scheme for an imaginary FJ&G model
      layout with a locomotive color scheme that could be applied across
      other divisions of the D&O. All without the permission of the D&O, of
      course, but then my basement is immune to lawsuits. I'll post my idea
      in a day or two.
      Saul
    • Glenn J. Williams
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 9, 2004
        Group,

        Go to Gino's FJ&G web site and check out what Paul Charland has been
        up to:

        <http://www.fjgrr.org/railpage42.html>

        Glenn
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 9, 2004
          Hi Glenn,

          So now you see why I'm asking too many questions!

          Here's what I'm working on now, trying to draw buildings for Fonda:

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 10, 2004
            I got to thinking about my FJ&G shots at Fonda. The two that i found in
            particular were not very descriptive of Fonda but they are both in color and
            the one shot is an intimate shot of the nose of #21 the engineer and the
            sun. Perhaps we could post them on gino's FJ&G wsite.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 11, 2004
              Send them Joe and I'll add them to your page!

              I got to thinking about my FJ&G shots at Fonda. The two that i found in
              particular were not very descriptive of Fonda but they are both in color and
              the one shot is an intimate shot of the nose of #21 the engineer and the
              sun. Perhaps we could post them on gino's FJ&G wsite.

              >From: Paul Charland <p.charlie@...>
              >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Virtual FJ&G
              >Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 15:33:56 -0400
              >
              >Hi Glenn,
              >
              >So now you see why I'm asking too many questions!
              >
              >Here's what I'm working on now, trying to draw buildings for Fonda:

              >Paul :-)
              >
              >Glenn J. Williams wrote:
              >
              > > Group,
              > >
              > > Go to Gino's FJ&G web site and check out what Paul Charland has been
              > > up to:
              > >
              > > <http://www.fjgrr.org/railpage42.html>
              > >
              > > Glenn

              MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page - FREE

              Visit Gino's Railpage at
              http://www.ginosrailpage.com
              Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
              http://www.lostlandmarks.org