Gloversville buildings

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 1999
      Tim,

      I think the Model Railroad article on the FJG was from August 1979...

      Visit Gino's RailPage...
      Home of The F.J.G.R.R.
      http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos

      Join the FJG discussion list at ONELIST...
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/FJGRailroad/
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 1999
        Gino,

        FJ&G article from Model Railroader was August 1979. But if you would please
        look at the index for MR, you'll see that another blueprint was published in
        December 1979.

        The December 1979 issue is in fact the one with the Coal Company blueprint.
        Paul, you were right.

        I have a copy of both the Aug. 79 and Dec. 79 issues if anyone needs copies.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 1999
          Hi Aaron,

          I have the magizine in front of me, on "stand by" just in case!

          Paul

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 19, 1999
            Aaron,

            Do you have doubles? I have only the August issue, but a hurricane
            destroyed it. I didn't even know about the December issue...

            Gino