Back on and weather is getting colder

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2005
      After a few months of no computer at home, I am relieved to say that I am
      back on line at home. With the weather turning cooler and fewer home
      projects it will soon be time to return to "From the Archives"

      As tomorrow is the Harmon Shop Open House and the BLHS
      banquet I likely will not post anything this weekend but coming