Re: [FJGRailroad] FW: CSX train derails in Amsterdam

  • Gerald Snyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2005
      Just came by the derailment. Couldn't get very close
      but went up on the footbridge to the Riverlink Park
      and had a pretty good view to the east. Looks like
      most of it is cleaned up although there were still a
      few cars laying around. Just east of the old freight
      station - by a few feet at most from where I was
      standing. Another 100 yards west and it would have
      been into the station and the park.
      Jerry