Fwd: This is NOT a fundraiser

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2005
      From Phil Danylak...

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Phillipdanylak
      Date: Oct 7, 2005 8:31 PM
      Subject: This is NOT a fundraiser
      To: fjgrailroad@...

      Dear Gino,
      We apologize for any embarrassment that may have come
      over this family mis -communication
      Apparently one family member was not contacted prior to you assisting
      us in notification of all of Walts club buddies. via your e mail web
      page .
      We apologize again for that misunderstanding .

      I do want to make it very clear this is simply a memory service not
      to be in any way perceived as an attempt to raise money.

      We hope that these messages will in no way effect the outcome.
      Bill loved picnics and would be pleased by all of your presence who
      are able to attend.
      Hope to see you all
      Sat Oct 15th rain or shine

      Phillip Danylak