Re: [FJGRailroad] Family Walk

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2005
      Let me clear up that yes, I am just a messenger here. Don't shoot, I'm only
      the piano player! I didn't plan this walk, but I thought it was a
      great idea. I
      know people didn't make it out to Syracuse to pay their final respects to Walt
      (Bill). I plan on attending in honor of my friend Walt. Just to remember the
      great times we walked this Rail-Train, laughed and joked and reminisced about
      the FJ&G.

      People in the group may not know this, but in the summer's past, the
      group would walk the Rail-Trail in place of our meetings and have a pretty
      good time. This is one more walk with Walt and friends!

      Gino

      p.s. Walt was known as "Bill" to his family.

      --
      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org