Family Walk

  • waltdanylak@citlink.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2005
      All that I am asking- and I am not trying to blame the association or
      Gino for the walk- please remember that Bill had brothers that did not
      know about this "family" walk, or tribute to their brother.

      We are now trying to cover the $225,000 hospital bill that Bill owes.
      And at the time of his hospitalization and death, he had NO health
      insurance- a walk or Memorial in Bill's name to cover or help cover the
      cost would be appreciated- anything that the association could do would
      be appreciated.

      Death brings out the "best" of everyone and I think that the family
      should be working together for the memory of a great brother and family
      man. Bill would not have been pleased at the way this family has been
      since their Mother's death or following Bill's death.

      Barbara Deanylak
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2005
        Let me clear up that yes, I am just a messenger here. Don't shoot, I'm only
        the piano player! I didn't plan this walk, but I thought it was a
        great idea. I
        know people didn't make it out to Syracuse to pay their final respects to Walt
        (Bill). I plan on attending in honor of my friend Walt. Just to remember the
        great times we walked this Rail-Train, laughed and joked and reminisced about
        the FJ&G.

        People in the group may not know this, but in the summer's past, the
        group would walk the Rail-Trail in place of our meetings and have a pretty
        good time. This is one more walk with Walt and friends!

        Gino

        p.s. Walt was known as "Bill" to his family.

        --
        www.ginosrailpage.com
        www.fjgrr.org