RE: [FJGRailroad] Walt Danyluk Obituary

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2005
      Further on this notice, I have the following of importance to all us
      interested in keeping the FJ&G alive.

      As a memorial to Walt, his family is offering an opportunity for those
      wishing to keep the memory of the FJ&G open and available to the public.

      Donations in lieu of flowers may be made in memory of Walter W. Danylak, Jr.
      to FMCC (Fulton-Montgomery Community College) to organize and preserve the
      large archive of David F. Nestle's Fonda, Johnstown and Gloversville
      Railroad photographs and research materials held by the Dorn Room of the
      Evans Library.

      For more information contact Bill Easterly at - FMCC.develop@...
      Phone:
      518-762-4651 ext. 3700

      No need to belabor the worthiness of this action, all of us knew Walt and
      many of us were encouraged in our love of the FJ&G by Dave.

      PKL