Re: [FJGRailroad] Fonda Fair Display

  • Gerald Snyder
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
      Gino,
      You can put me down for one. Would they be available
      for the December show?
      Jerry

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/j2LplB/TM

      > > ~->
      > >
      > > Visit Gino's Railpage at
      > > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
      > > Visit Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad
      > Stations in New York
      > > State at
      > > http://ny.existingstations.com/
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > > Visit Gino's Railpage at
      > > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
      > > Visit Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad
      > Stations in New York
      > > State at
      > > http://ny.existingstations.com/

      > > Business finance uk Business finance course
      > Business finance online
      > > course
      > > Business finance class Small business finance
      > Business finance schools
      > >
      > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      > >
      > > Visit your group "FJGRailroad" on the web.

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      Yahoo! for Good
      Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
      http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/shelter
    • Dave Brennan

        Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
        > That would be awesome, probably too much to print one though!
        >
        > Gino

        Visit Gino's Railpage at
        Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page http://www.lostlandmarks.org Visit

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 12, 2005
          Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!

          $20 Canadian! Are we talking cardstock Gino?

          Paul :-)

          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 12, 2005
            ...30 Canadian, eh! You have mail at fjgrailroad@...... an offer
            you could refuse!

            Paul :-)

            Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
            > Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!
            >
            > Gino
          • stevefjg30
            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 13, 2005
              Gino you know I would love one. I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Steve Lamora

              <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
              > Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!
              >
              > Gino

            • Rogers Finch
              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 17, 2005

                I'll take 2. You might want to check with Gordie Cornell about calendars, He is working on one for Broadalbin and showed me one that has been put together for Mayfield. Looks very nice,

                Rogers Finch

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/