Re: [FJGRailroad] Fonda Fair Display

  • choochoo1802@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
      Paul-Maybe I can get Jan thru June, you can get July thru Dec. Mark
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
        Sounds like a plan!

        Paul :-)

        choochoo1802@... wrote:
        > Paul-Maybe I can get Jan thru June, you can get July thru Dec. Mark
      • Richard Finn
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
          Hello again,

          One for me, please.

          Dick

          On Sep 11, 2005, at 12:31 PM, Dicarlo, Gino wrote:

          Three?  Let me say this right now.  I've been searching around and figure it's going
          to cost me about $20 bucks a calendar.  Is $20 OK with the folks who want one?

          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
            Gino,
            You can put me down for one. Would they be available
            for the December show?
            Jerry

            --- Richard Finn <rafinn@...> wrote:

            > Hello again,
            >
            > One for me, please.
            >
            > Dick
            >
            > On Sep 11, 2005, at 12:31 PM, Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
            >
            > > Three? Let me say this right now. I've been
            > searching around and
            > > figure it's going
            > > to cost me about $20 bucks a calendar. Is $20 OK
            > with the folks
            > > who want one?
            > >
            > > Gino

            Yahoo! for Good
            Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
            http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/shelter
          • Dave Brennan

              http://mail.yahoo.com

              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 12, 2005
                Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!

                $20 Canadian! Are we talking cardstock Gino?

                Paul :-)

                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 12, 2005
                  ...30 Canadian, eh! You have mail at fjgrailroad@...... an offer
                  you could refuse!

                  Paul :-)

                  Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
                  > Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!
                  >
                  > Gino
                • stevefjg30
                  Message 8 of 25 , Sep 13, 2005
                    Gino you know I would love one. I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Steve Lamora

                    <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
                    > Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!
                    >
                    > Gino

                  • Rogers Finch
                    Message 9 of 25 , Sep 17, 2005
                      Gino

                      I'll take 2. You might want to check with Gordie Cornell about calendars, He is working on one for Broadalbin and showed me one that has been put together for Mayfield. Looks very nice,

                      Rogers Finch