RE: [FJGRailroad] Fonda Fair Display

  • peter sefton
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
      Message

      I’ll take 2

      -----Original Message-----
      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dicarlo, Gino
      Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2005 12:32 PM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Fonda Fair Display

      Three?  Let me say this right now.  I've been searching around and figure it's going

      to cost me about $20 bucks a calendar.  Is $20 OK with the folks who want one?

      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
        Paul-Maybe I can get Jan thru June, you can get July thru Dec. Mark
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
          Sounds like a plan!

          Paul :-)

          choochoo1802@... wrote:
          > Paul-Maybe I can get Jan thru June, you can get July thru Dec. Mark
        • Richard Finn
          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
            Hello again,

            One for me, please.

            Dick

            Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
            > That would be awesome, probably too much to print one though!
            >
            > Gino

            Visit Gino's Railpage at
            Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page http://www.lostlandmarks.org Visit
            Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York State at
            http://ny.existingstations.com/
            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/j2LplB/TM

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Visit Gino's Railpage at
            Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
            http://www.lostlandmarks.org
            http://ny.existingstations.com/

            Business finance ukBusiness finance courseBusiness finance online course
            Business finance classSmall business financeBusiness finance schools

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          • Gerald Snyder
            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
              Gino,
              You can put me down for one. Would they be available
              for the December show?
              Jerry

              --- Richard Finn <rafinn@...> wrote:

              > Hello again,
              >
              > One for me, please.
              >
              > Dick
              >
              > On Sep 11, 2005, at 12:31 PM, Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
              >
              > > Three? Let me say this right now. I've been
              > searching around and
              > > figure it's going
              > > to cost me about $20 bucks a calendar. Is $20 OK
              > with the folks
              > > who want one?
              > >
              > > Gino

              Yahoo! for Good
              Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
              http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/shelter
            • Dave Brennan

                http://mail.yahoo.com

                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 12, 2005
                  Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!

                  $20 Canadian! Are we talking cardstock Gino?

                  Paul :-)

                  Message 8 of 25 , Sep 12, 2005
                    ...30 Canadian, eh! You have mail at fjgrailroad@...... an offer
                    you could refuse!

                    Paul :-)

                    Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
                    > Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!
                    >
                    > Gino
                  • stevefjg30
                    Message 9 of 25 , Sep 13, 2005
                      Gino you know I would love one. I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!

                      Steve Lamora

                      <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
                      > Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!
                      >
                      > Gino

                    • Rogers Finch
                      Message 10 of 25 , Sep 17, 2005

                        I'll take 2. You might want to check with Gordie Cornell about calendars, He is working on one for Broadalbin and showed me one that has been put together for Mayfield. Looks very nice,

                        Rogers Finch