Re: [FJGRailroad] Fonda Fair Display

    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
      No... Gino would probably just send us six month's worth!

      Paul :-)

      choochoo1802@... wrote:
      > What do you think Paul, 50% off? Mark
    • peter sefton
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
        Message

        I’ll take 2

        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
          Paul-Maybe I can get Jan thru June, you can get July thru Dec. Mark
          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
            Sounds like a plan!

            Paul :-)

            choochoo1802@... wrote:
            > Paul-Maybe I can get Jan thru June, you can get July thru Dec. Mark
          • Richard Finn
            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
              Hello again,

              One for me, please.

              Dick

              Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
              > That would be awesome, probably too much to print one though!
              >
              > Gino

              Visit Gino's Railpage at
              Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page http://www.lostlandmarks.org Visit
              Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York State at
              http://ny.existingstations.com/
              Yahoo! Groups Links

              Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
              http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/j2LplB/TM

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Visit Gino's Railpage at
              Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
              http://www.lostlandmarks.org
              http://ny.existingstations.com/

              Business finance ukBusiness finance courseBusiness finance online course
              Business finance classSmall business financeBusiness finance schools

              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            • Gerald Snyder
              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                Gino,
                You can put me down for one. Would they be available
                for the December show?
                Jerry

                --- Richard Finn <rafinn@...> wrote:

                > Hello again,
                >
                > One for me, please.
                >
                > Dick
                >
                > On Sep 11, 2005, at 12:31 PM, Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
                >
                > > Three? Let me say this right now. I've been
                > searching around and
                > > figure it's going
                > > to cost me about $20 bucks a calendar. Is $20 OK
                > with the folks
                > > who want one?
                > >
                > > Gino

                Yahoo! for Good
                Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
                http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/shelter
              • Dave Brennan

                  http://mail.yahoo.com

                  Message 8 of 25 , Sep 12, 2005
                    Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!

                    $20 Canadian! Are we talking cardstock Gino?

                    Paul :-)

                    Message 9 of 25 , Sep 12, 2005
                      ...30 Canadian, eh! You have mail at fjgrailroad@...... an offer
                      you could refuse!

                      Paul :-)

                      Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
                      > Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!
                      >
                      > Gino
                    • stevefjg30
                      Message 10 of 25 , Sep 13, 2005
                        Gino you know I would love one. I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        Steve Lamora

                        <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
                        > Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!
                        >
                        > Gino

                      • Rogers Finch
                        Message 11 of 25 , Sep 17, 2005

                          I'll take 2. You might want to check with Gordie Cornell about calendars, He is working on one for Broadalbin and showed me one that has been put together for Mayfield. Looks very nice,

                          Rogers Finch