Re: [FJGRailroad] Fonda Fair Display

  • choochoo1802@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
      What do you think Paul, 50% off? Mark
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
        No... Gino would probably just send us six month's worth!

        Paul :-)

        choochoo1802@... wrote:
        > What do you think Paul, 50% off? Mark
      • peter sefton
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
          Message

          I’ll take 2

          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
            Paul-Maybe I can get Jan thru June, you can get July thru Dec. Mark
            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
              Sounds like a plan!

              Paul :-)

              choochoo1802@... wrote:
              > Paul-Maybe I can get Jan thru June, you can get July thru Dec. Mark
            • Richard Finn
              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                Hello again,

                One for me, please.

                Dick

                Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
                > That would be awesome, probably too much to print one though!
                >
                > Gino

                Visit Gino's Railpage at
                Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page http://www.lostlandmarks.org Visit
                Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York State at
                http://ny.existingstations.com/
                Yahoo! Groups Links

                Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
                http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/j2LplB/TM

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                Visit Gino's Railpage at
                Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
                http://www.lostlandmarks.org
                http://ny.existingstations.com/

                Business finance ukBusiness finance courseBusiness finance online course
                Business finance classSmall business financeBusiness finance schools

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              • Gerald Snyder
                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                  Gino,
                  You can put me down for one. Would they be available
                  for the December show?
                  Jerry

                  --- Richard Finn <rafinn@...> wrote:

                  > Hello again,
                  >
                  > One for me, please.
                  >
                  > Dick
                  >
                  > On Sep 11, 2005, at 12:31 PM, Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
                  >
                  > > Three? Let me say this right now. I've been
                  > searching around and
                  > > figure it's going
                  > > to cost me about $20 bucks a calendar. Is $20 OK
                  > with the folks
                  > > who want one?
                  > >
                  > > Gino

                  Yahoo! for Good
                  Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
                  http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/shelter
                • Dave Brennan

                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                    Message 9 of 25 , Sep 12, 2005
                      Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!

                      $20 Canadian! Are we talking cardstock Gino?

                      Paul :-)

                      Message 10 of 25 , Sep 12, 2005
                        ...30 Canadian, eh! You have mail at fjgrailroad@...... an offer
                        you could refuse!

                        Paul :-)

                        Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
                        > Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!
                        >
                        > Gino
                      • stevefjg30
                        Message 11 of 25 , Sep 13, 2005
                          Gino you know I would love one. I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          Steve Lamora

                          <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
                          > Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!
                          >
                          > Gino

                        • Rogers Finch
                          Message 12 of 25 , Sep 17, 2005

                            I'll take 2. You might want to check with Gordie Cornell about calendars, He is working on one for Broadalbin and showed me one that has been put together for Mayfield. Looks very nice,

                            Rogers Finch