Re: [FJGRailroad] Fonda Fair Display

    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
      $20 Canadian! Are we talking cardstock Gino?

      Paul :-)

      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
        ... I encouraged him too!

        Paul :-)

      • choochoo1802@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
          What do you think Paul, 50% off? Mark
          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
            No... Gino would probably just send us six month's worth!

            Paul :-)

            choochoo1802@... wrote:
            > What do you think Paul, 50% off? Mark
          • peter sefton
            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
              Message

              I’ll take 2

              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                Paul-Maybe I can get Jan thru June, you can get July thru Dec. Mark
                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                  Sounds like a plan!

                  Paul :-)

                  choochoo1802@... wrote:
                  > Paul-Maybe I can get Jan thru June, you can get July thru Dec. Mark
                • Richard Finn
                  Message 8 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                    Hello again,

                    One for me, please.

                    Dick

                    Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
                    > That would be awesome, probably too much to print one though!
                    >
                    > Gino

                    Visit Gino's Railpage at
                    Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page http://www.lostlandmarks.org Visit
                    Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York State at
                    http://ny.existingstations.com/
                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                    Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
                    http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/j2LplB/TM

                        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    Visit Gino's Railpage at
                    Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
                    http://www.lostlandmarks.org
                    http://ny.existingstations.com/

                    Business finance ukBusiness finance courseBusiness finance online course
                    Business finance classSmall business financeBusiness finance schools

                    YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                  • Gerald Snyder
                    Message 9 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                      Gino,
                      You can put me down for one. Would they be available
                      for the December show?
                      Jerry

                      --- Richard Finn <rafinn@...> wrote:

                      > Hello again,
                      >
                      > One for me, please.
                      >
                      > Dick
                      >
                      > On Sep 11, 2005, at 12:31 PM, Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
                      >
                      > > Three? Let me say this right now. I've been
                      > searching around and
                      > > figure it's going
                      > > to cost me about $20 bucks a calendar. Is $20 OK
                      > with the folks
                      > > who want one?
                      > >
                      > > Gino

                      Yahoo! for Good
                      Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
                      http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/shelter
                    • Dave Brennan

                        http://mail.yahoo.com

                        Message 11 of 25 , Sep 12, 2005
                          Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!

                          Message 12 of 25 , Sep 12, 2005
                            ...30 Canadian, eh! You have mail at fjgrailroad@...... an offer
                            you could refuse!

                            Paul :-)

                            Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
                            > Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!
                            >
                            > Gino
                          • stevefjg30
                            Message 13 of 25 , Sep 13, 2005
                              Gino you know I would love one. I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              Steve Lamora

                              <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
                              > Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!
                              >
                              > Gino

                            • Rogers Finch
                              Message 14 of 25 , Sep 17, 2005
                                Gino

                                I'll take 2. You might want to check with Gordie Cornell about calendars, He is working on one for Broadalbin and showed me one that has been put together for Mayfield. Looks very nice,

                                Rogers Finch