RE: [FJGRailroad] Fonda Fair Display

  • choochoo1802@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
      Gino- Any discounts for the idea? Mark
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
        $20 Canadian! Are we talking cardstock Gino?

        Paul :-)

        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
          ... I encouraged him too!

          Paul :-)

          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
            What do you think Paul, 50% off? Mark
            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
              No... Gino would probably just send us six month's worth!

              Paul :-)

              choochoo1802@... wrote:
              > What do you think Paul, 50% off? Mark
            • peter sefton
              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                Message

                I’ll take 2

                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                  Paul-Maybe I can get Jan thru June, you can get July thru Dec. Mark
                  Message 8 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                    Sounds like a plan!

                    Paul :-)

                    choochoo1802@... wrote:
                    > Paul-Maybe I can get Jan thru June, you can get July thru Dec. Mark
                  • Richard Finn
                    Message 9 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                      Hello again,

                      One for me, please.

                      Dick

                      Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
                      > That would be awesome, probably too much to print one though!
                      >
                      > Gino

                      Visit Gino's Railpage at
                      Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page http://www.lostlandmarks.org Visit
                      Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York State at
                      http://ny.existingstations.com/
                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                      Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
                      http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/j2LplB/TM

                          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                      Visit Gino's Railpage at
                      Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
                      http://www.lostlandmarks.org
                      http://ny.existingstations.com/

                      Business finance ukBusiness finance courseBusiness finance online course
                      Business finance classSmall business financeBusiness finance schools

                      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                    • Gerald Snyder
                      Message 10 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                        Gino,
                        You can put me down for one. Would they be available
                        for the December show?
                        Jerry

                        --- Richard Finn <rafinn@...> wrote:

                        > Hello again,
                        >
                        > One for me, please.
                        >
                        > Dick
                        >
                        > On Sep 11, 2005, at 12:31 PM, Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
                        >
                        > > Three? Let me say this right now. I've been
                        > searching around and
                        > > figure it's going
                        > > to cost me about $20 bucks a calendar. Is $20 OK
                        > with the folks
                        > > who want one?
                        > >
                        > > Gino

                        Yahoo! for Good
                        Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
                        http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/shelter
                      • Dave Brennan

                          http://mail.yahoo.com

                          Message 12 of 25 , Sep 12, 2005
                            Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!

                            Message 13 of 25 , Sep 12, 2005
                              ...30 Canadian, eh! You have mail at fjgrailroad@...... an offer
                              you could refuse!

                              Paul :-)

                              Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
                              > Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!
                              >
                              > Gino
                            • stevefjg30
                              Message 14 of 25 , Sep 13, 2005
                                Gino you know I would love one. I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Steve Lamora

                                <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
                                > Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!
                                >
                                > Gino

                              • Rogers Finch
                                Message 15 of 25 , Sep 17, 2005

                                  I'll take 2. You might want to check with Gordie Cornell about calendars, He is working on one for Broadalbin and showed me one that has been put together for Mayfield. Looks very nice,

                                  Rogers Finch