Re: [FJGRailroad] Fonda Fair Display

  • Malcolm Horton
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
      Gino,

      I'll take three.

      Mal Horton
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2005 10:40 AM
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Fonda Fair Display

      Alright, I'm thinking about this now.  I've always wanted to do a
      calendar
      For the FJ&G, why not now!  I have plenty of photo's to make
      A calendar, just from my own collection.  I'm going to look to make
      some.
      I will only charge what it costs me to make one and to ship it to you.
      I will
      Get a rough estimate for how much this will cost.  If anyone is
      interested,
      Please send me an email so I can get a count!

      Gino

      fjgrailroad@...

      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
        Message
        Three?  Let me say this right now.  I've been searching around and figure it's going
        to cost me about $20 bucks a calendar.  Is $20 OK with the folks who want one?

      • choochoo1802@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
          Gino- Any discounts for the idea? Mark
          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
            $20 Canadian! Are we talking cardstock Gino?

            Paul :-)

            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
              ... I encouraged him too!

              Paul :-)

              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                What do you think Paul, 50% off? Mark
                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                  No... Gino would probably just send us six month's worth!

                  Paul :-)

                  choochoo1802@... wrote:
                  > What do you think Paul, 50% off? Mark
                • peter sefton
                  Message 8 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                    Message

                    I’ll take 2

                    Message 9 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                      Paul-Maybe I can get Jan thru June, you can get July thru Dec. Mark
                      Message 10 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                        Sounds like a plan!

                        Paul :-)

                        choochoo1802@... wrote:
                        > Paul-Maybe I can get Jan thru June, you can get July thru Dec. Mark
                      • Richard Finn
                        Message 11 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                          Hello again,

                          One for me, please.

                          Dick

                          Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
                          > That would be awesome, probably too much to print one though!
                          >
                          > Gino

                          Visit Gino's Railpage at
                          Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page http://www.lostlandmarks.org Visit
                          Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York State at
                          http://ny.existingstations.com/
                          Yahoo! Groups Links

                          Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
                          http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/j2LplB/TM

                              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                          Visit Gino's Railpage at
                          Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
                          http://www.lostlandmarks.org
                          http://ny.existingstations.com/

                          Business finance ukBusiness finance courseBusiness finance online course
                          Business finance classSmall business financeBusiness finance schools

                          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                        • Gerald Snyder
                          Message 12 of 25 , Sep 11, 2005
                            Gino,
                            You can put me down for one. Would they be available
                            for the December show?
                            Jerry

                            --- Richard Finn <rafinn@...> wrote:

                            > Hello again,
                            >
                            > One for me, please.
                            >
                            > Dick
                            >
                            > On Sep 11, 2005, at 12:31 PM, Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
                            >
                            > > Three? Let me say this right now. I've been
                            > searching around and
                            > > figure it's going
                            > > to cost me about $20 bucks a calendar. Is $20 OK
                            > with the folks
                            > > who want one?
                            > >
                            > > Gino

                            Yahoo! for Good
                            Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
                            http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/shelter
                          • Dave Brennan

                              http://mail.yahoo.com

                              Message 14 of 25 , Sep 12, 2005
                                Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!

                                Message 15 of 25 , Sep 12, 2005
                                  ...30 Canadian, eh! You have mail at fjgrailroad@...... an offer
                                  you could refuse!

                                  Paul :-)

                                  Dicarlo, Gino wrote:
                                  > Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!
                                  >
                                  > Gino
                                • stevefjg30
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Sep 13, 2005
                                    Gino you know I would love one. I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                    Steve Lamora

                                    <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
                                    > Sorry Paul, 30 Canadian! It will be on Card stock!
                                    >
                                    > Gino

                                  • Rogers Finch
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Sep 17, 2005

                                      I'll take 2. You might want to check with Gordie Cornell about calendars, He is working on one for Broadalbin and showed me one that has been put together for Mayfield. Looks very nice,

                                      Rogers Finch