Fonda Fair

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2005
      Fonda Fair

      Hi guys,

      I just want to let everyone know of the awesome job that Jerry did at the Fonda Fair this past
      Week.  His display for the history of the FJ&G was out of this world.  I am always impressed by
      The work that Jerry does with his scanner, now I see he is masterful with his graphic arts skills
      As well!

      Jerry had great pictures of the FJ&G along with a correspondence on a map of Fulton and
      Montgomery Counties where the picture was snapped.  Great idea!!!

      If you didn't catch him at the fair, you missed a great presentation on the FJ&G.  He wasn't sure
      If he represented the whole line, but let me tell you he aced it!

      Great job Jerry!

      Gino

      Gino DiCarlo
      Imaging