EMD Model 40

  • Charles Vosburgh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      Gino; Thats the same picture as in the Model Railroader Cyclopedia Volume 2, Diesel Locomotives.  I also have the Trains issue with that the picture.  I have Trains mag complete from 1/65 foward plus many prior to that back to 1950.  Model Railroader from 1/63 foward as well as many others back to 1950.  Charlie.