RE: [FJGRailroad] August Meeting?

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2005
      How about changing the day. I would love to attend if we could get the
      meeting closer to the weekend or maybe even on the weekend one month a year.
      I am on vacation with the family the first two weeks in August so it is
      difficult for me to attend that function. How about a November meeting or a
      March meeting on a Saturday?