To Gino

  • charlesvosburgh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2005
      Thanks Gino for returning my video and sending a DVD copy to, very
      much appreciated. Just to let you know, I ordered the DVD from
      Lucinda Parker, $12.00 with shipping. She e-mailed a thank you back.
      I told her that the Salisbury line is now being used as a snowmobile
      trail. My girlfriend lived in Salisbury until just a few months ago
      and the roadbed was right behind her house. Also there is a home
      movie, 8mm or 16mm that we are looking for on the LF & D. If we can
      find it and get permision, we will see about making a copy on a DVD.
      Thanks again. Charlie