Re: [FJGRailroad] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2005
      I guess Charlie sent this message to the whole group. Anyone who was
      planning on letting me borrow something, please don't hesitate. Just an
      oversight on my part, his video is in the mail! 3 months feels like 3 weeks
      to me lately. Whew, I can't believe it's August already!

      Gino (A little red in the face!)