  • charlesvosburgh
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2005
      Hey Gino; Where's my New York Central video I loaned to you three
      months ago. I gave you my mailing address two times and still no
      tape.
      I would like it back. Charlie
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2005
        I guess Charlie sent this message to the whole group. Anyone who was
        planning on letting me borrow something, please don't hesitate. Just an
        oversight on my part, his video is in the mail! 3 months feels like 3 weeks
        to me lately. Whew, I can't believe it's August already!

        Gino (A little red in the face!)