Re: LF&D Railroad History

  • stevefjg30
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9 12:58 PM
      Thankyou Gino that is a great price!!! I will have to get one.

      Steve L

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Gino's Railpage
      <fjgrailroad@g...> wrote:
      > I've got some good news guys. Finally, Lucinda Parker's history of
      > the Little Falls and Dolgeville Railroad is available on one CD for
      > $10. All text and photos included. Not only is it her first book
      on
      > the LF&D, but also the second part which included a history of the
      > various rail operations in Salisbury Center, Irondale and
      Jerseyfield
      > Lake. If you try finding these books on Ebay, you'll pay about $75
      > for both. I just got the Salisbury book for $35 by itself.
      >
      > Here is the link where it can be purchased...
      >
      > http://www.nevoldwest.com/Store/LFD_RR/lfd_rr.html
      >
      > It's a great history of a great railroad and I know all rail fans
      will enjoy it!

      > Gino DiCarlo
      >
      > --
      > www.ginosrailpage.com
      > www.fjgrr.org
    • Malcolm Horton
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10 8:34 PM
        The WEB site for purchasing this CD was out of service. I contacted Linda Parker and she has reloaded it. So for those of you who want this CD, try again.

        Malcolm Horton
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10 8:45 PM
          Message
          Thanks for checking on this Mal!