Re: [FJGRailroad] Annual Get Together August 6, 2005

  • Gerald Snyder
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 5, 2005
      Just wanted to advise that I plan to be there
      tomorrow, just may not be able to make it before about
      10:30 due to some last minune personal business that I
      have to address first thing. In case no one is at the
      library when I get there, exactly where is the machine
      shop (us folks from Amsterdam don't know our way
      around too well)?
      Jerry

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Gino DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 5, 2005
        Jerry,

        The shops are right down the street from the library.
        The back of the shop is in the former yard. You know,
        where the bees chased us last year! The exact
        location
        is at Broad St and West Fulton Street. we should
        still be
        at the library at 10:30 I think!

        Gino

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs