Re: [FJGRailroad] Annual Get Together August 6, 2005

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 3, 2005
      Paul,

      What time should everyone plan to meet at the library?

      Gino

      --
      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 5, 2005
        Just wanted to advise that I plan to be there
        tomorrow, just may not be able to make it before about
        10:30 due to some last minune personal business that I
        have to address first thing. In case no one is at the
        library when I get there, exactly where is the machine
        shop (us folks from Amsterdam don't know our way
        around too well)?
        Jerry

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Gino DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 5, 2005
          Jerry,

          The shops are right down the street from the library.
          The back of the shop is in the former yard. You know,
          where the bees chased us last year! The exact
          location
          is at Broad St and West Fulton Street. we should
          still be
          at the library at 10:30 I think!

          Gino

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs