Re: [FJGRailroad] Plans to meet

  • choochoo1802@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2 6:03 PM
      Group- I was looking forward to saturdays gathering and had set in place
      to make it up regardless what happens. But some personal importance
      popped up recently in which I must attend to on saturday, therefore I'll
      be unable to attend.Thanks and very upset that I cant make it there.
      Mark
    • Gino DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2 8:30 PM
        Sorry you can't make it Mark! Thanks for dropping us
        a note!

        Gino

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs