Plans to meet

  • Saul Kalbfeld
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
      Is there anyone in the group who would like to meet us for dinner on either Friday or Sunday night, or meet us at the track in Saratoga on Friday afternoon?

      Regards,
      Saul
    • Richard Finn
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
        Hello Saul,

        Sandy and I will arrive Friday afternoon, and are available for dinner Friday evening.  We will be staying at the Johnstown Holiday Inn.

        We have made it a "tradition" over the past couple of years to have Friday dinner at the Northland Inn.  I remember it as a beer joint, but several years ago they added  a dining room.  It now has a very good menu of well prepared food in a museum like atmosphere of thousands of collectables.  (Sandy calls them dust catchers)

        However, we welcome any other suggestions from any of you more knowledgeable folks.

        For those of you who know him, Marty Davis is scheduled to have minimally invasive hip replacement surgery on Thursday and will go home on Friday.  We plan to visit him at home on Sunday on our return home to MA.

        Regards

        Dick

        On Aug 2, 2005, at 10:47 AM, Saul Kalbfeld wrote:

        Is there anyone in the group who would like to meet us for dinner on either Friday or Sunday night, or meet us at the track in Saratoga on Friday afternoon?

        Regards,
        Saul

        Visit Gino's Railpage at
        Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
        http://www.lostlandmarks.org
        http://ny.existingstations.com/

        Business and financeSmall business financeBusiness finance course
        Business degree finance

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • choochoo1802@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
          Group- I was looking forward to saturdays gathering and had set in place
          to make it up regardless what happens. But some personal importance
          popped up recently in which I must attend to on saturday, therefore I'll
          be unable to attend.Thanks and very upset that I cant make it there.
          Mark
        • Gino DiCarlo
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
            Sorry you can't make it Mark! Thanks for dropping us
            a note!

            Gino

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs