Last Night's Meeting

  • handyman756
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2005
      Nothing to report from last night's meeting, other than it was pretty
      quiet without anyone else there.
      See you on the 6th,
      Jerry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28, 2005
        Sorry Jerry, I was working. If I'm not working, I'm at the meetings.
        I'll be able to go
        again starting in August!

        Gino

        --
        www.ginosrailpage.com
        www.fjgrr.org
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 29, 2005
          Jeez,

          Sorry about that.  Walt indicated he would be up there.  Been there and done that too however.